October 29, 2023

Hunting in Ardmore,Alabama

Close-up of watercolor 4x6
Waiting on the Doves-© 2023 Debbie Turner Chavers


Close-up of watercolor 4x6
Waiting on the Doves-© 2023 Debbie Turner Chavers

“Waiting on the Doves” in Ardmore, Alabama
© 2023 Debbie Turner Chavers


Once a year, my husband dove hunts in Ardmore, Alabama. He may be able to go a few times a year to different fields but this is one of his favorite places to hunt birds.
Usually I attend with him but I do not hunt. Although, I love to capture the camaraderie that happens during a bird hunt. Usually the hunters are on high alert for incoming birds but my son-in-law captured Timothy in a very relaxed moment on the field. My entire family laughed at his smile and his relaxed posture. 
The watercolor is a 4 x 6 watercolor. It was great fun painting so small but difficult to capture his features with dots of color. I am learning and singing through the process. I am learning to loosen up my technique which is a stretch for me 🌻 

Joyfully painting, 🖌🎨
~Debbie

* If you click on the art or parable painting title you will be redirected to its website for more information about the painting and content. All writing, poetry, posts, art, video and photography, copyright © 2023 Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the KJV 
Click on these links to read or see more of my work http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com  
Follow on Twitter/X @ArtParables @DebbieTChavers

No comments: