November 03, 2023

Choose This Day Whom You Will Serve


© 1999 Debbie Turner Chavers

The only variant between the person in Hell and the person who went to Heaven is that the person who went to Heaven accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior.

You can do that.
Anyone can do that.
Choose this day whom you will serve.

Salvation praye
Father God, cleanse me of my sins. I accept the blood sacrifice shed on my behalf by your Son, Jesus Christ. Heal every hurt within me and fill me with your Holy Spirit. In Jesus name. Amen

Click here to read more of my journey on asking Christ to be my Savior. 



** If you click on the art or parable painting title you will be redirected to its website for more information about the painting and content. 
All writing, poetry, posts, art, video and photography, copyright © 2023 Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. 
Scripture references taken from the KJV 
Click on these links to read or see more of my work http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com 
 Follow on Twitter/X  @ArtParables @DebbieTChavers

No comments: