December 01, 2016

Reborn-Birthed in the Womb of His Word


© 2016 Debbie Turner Chavers
Water-Man Series


In the light of God's Word...may you prayerfully consider.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
I was shown this imagery as my husband and I were driving and discussing several known difficult situations. As we discussed them, I heard in my spirit "Wrap your mind around how much God loves you, loves them." The difficulty and the pain associated led the conversation to the conclusion that we needed to process and act, yet not react to them. The problem or the people. This was the verbal conversation and at the same time I was telling my husband and the Lord that I felt the need to cocoon...yet break free all at the same time. I saw this imagery and told my husband what I had just seen and that "I am trusting God's perfect timing." He agreed and thus we arrived at Amen.
These are my notes as I explored the scriptures and asked for understanding. 
Every born again man is a type of Lazarus. One brought to life in Christ. We are redeemed, blood bought, blood covered kings and priests unto our God. We are wrapped in His righteousness, in the womb of His Word.
He carried us to the cross and we are born again in Him and His sacrifice.
The Word Of God birthed us - His shed Blood bought..redeemed us.

We are carried...
Isaiah 46:3-4 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: 
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and I will deliver you.

We are redeemed...
Isaiah 53:4-5 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him: and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them: and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

1 Corinthians 15:35-58  Has a great description of the resurrection of the body.
We must be Born again.
1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthly, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
We are born again...
John 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of flesh, nor the will of man, but of God.

John 3:3-7 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit; he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.


I realize that for some the imagery might be strange yet wisdom is justified of her children.
Luke 7:35 But wisdom is justified of all her children.

~ Debbie Turner Chavers



Beginning work on the collage
© 2016 Debbie Turner Chavers
Water-Man Series




*The egg shape or cocoon is painted red within. It is papier mâché strips of Isaiah 53 and John 3. The painting and sticks have a red painted image representing the blood soaked staining of His beaten imprint. The cross was represented as two wooden stakes. The cocoon or egg shape is hanging from is representational of His bearing us and our sins. The cording attached is representational of an umbilical cord..it is covered in Isaiah 53 also.


All art, sculpture, writing, poetry, posts, and photography, copyright © 2016 Debbie Turner Chavers. All Rights Reserved. Encouragement? http://debbieturnerchavers.com


Scripture references taken from the King James bible.