April 21, 2016

There Is Always a Place For You

© 2010 Debbie Turner Chavers
Luke 15:11-32



This morning as I was thinking about Gods great love for you and I, this is what came to my heart.  We all at times have been or are currently a prodigal. God is the Father and God has provided all that His children need. God longs for you with an everlasting love.
Luke 13:31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
Jeremiah 31:3  The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying,Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.
Isaiah 44:22  I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me, for I have redeemed thee.
Isaiah 45:6  That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me.  I am the LORD, and there is none else.


Always A Place For You

There is and always will be a place for you.
In my arms
In my heart
In my fields
At my table
There is and always will be a place for you.

© 2015 Debbie Turner Chavers 


Mark 10:16  And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.

Luke 22:30  That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

John 4:35  Say ye not, There are yet four months, and then cometh the harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already unto harvest.



**If you click on the Art Parable painting title you will be redirected to its website for more information about the painting and related articles written. 
Repost from my LOLO; Word Parables web site.

All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2016 Debbie Turner Chavers. Protected by US and International copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. Scripture references taken from the King James bible. Would you like to see what I am currently painting? Click on these links http://artparables.com or http://debbieturnerchavers.com