Jesus Christ’s Baptism
Painting Series
© 2026 Debbie Turner Chavers
If you are struggling in any area of your mind, body, spirit, or soul, I want to encourage you to pray in the Spirit as well as your native tongue.
I pray with my understanding in English yet I depend upon the Holy Spirit to pray through me as I pray.
God knows exactly what we need.
#Pray in the Spirit.
~Debbie
Acts 2:4
And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities:for we know not what we should pray for as we ought:
but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
All Rights Reserved.
Protected by US and International copyright laws.
Scripture references taken from the King James bible. http://www.youtube.com/user/debbieturnerchavers
Follow on X/Twitter
@ArtParables
@DebbieTChavers
Instagram Debbie Turner Chavers

No comments:
Post a Comment