December 22, 2015

Prayer-Do Not Let Go

© 2011 Debbie Turner Chavers



Prayer: My need to remember that God, who holds all things in His capable hands is holding me and all that concerns me by His Word.     ~Debbie Turner Chavers





War Room the movie is being released to the public today. Beautiful movie, I recommend it. My family and I saw it at the theatre and will be buying a copy for home viewing.  Make an investment in movies with a positive message.

~Debbie



**If you click on the art parable painting title you will be redirected to its website for more information about the painting.
All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography copyright © 2015 Debbie Turner Chavers. All Rights Reserved. Encouragement? http://lolo-livingoutloudonline.com Protected by US and International copyright laws. Scripture references from King James bible.