July 04, 2016

Preparation and Persistance in Study and Prayer

© 2005 Debbie Turner Chavers

Close-up of 
© 2005 Debbie Turner Chavers


We prepare ourselves to meet needs and the LORD fills us and enlarges our understanding of the Word and His Way.  We also have friends on their journey and it is a grief of heart to have nothing to set before them. Take time as needed to study to show yourself approved. 
The three loaves reminded me of the knowledge of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 
You ask..
You seek..
You knock..
Someone is going to show up.
Be prepared.

~ Debbie


Luke 11:5-9 And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves: For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?
And he from within shall answer and say, trouble me not; the door is now shut and my children are with me in bed: I cannot rise and give thee.
I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity  he will rise and give him as many as he needeth. 
And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.


**If you click on the art parable painting title you will be redirected to its website for more information about the painting.

 All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography copyright © 2016 Debbie Turner Chavers.
All Rights Reserved. Encouragement? http://lolo-livingoutloudonline.com Protected by US and International copyright laws. Scripture references from King James bible