April 07, 2011

Weeping May Endure for a Night, but Joy Cometh in the Morning

" Weeping May Endure for a Night, but Joy Cometh in the Morning"
copyright © 2005 Debbie Turner Chavers



Psalm 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Many years ago, after a period of deep distress where I wept a lot, the Lord comforted me with this image. I felt His peace pour over me and I heard in my spirit this scripture.

This picture never fails to remind me of His promise and the comfort He brought.
Take hope, the morning will come.

~Debbie






All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2011 Debbie Turner Chavers. All Rights Reserved. Protected by US and International copyright laws. Scripture references from King James bible.

No comments: