April 07, 2011

Cold, Stony Heart

"Cold, Stony Heart"
copyright © 1999 Debbie Turner Chavers




Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.



I saw this picture as the Word of God pierced my cold heart. God's word melts the hardness of sin from your heart, mind, and body as you allow it too. The first step is to acknowledge your need and then ask Him to be your Saviour and fill you with His living Word.


Hebrew 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.



~Debbie


All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2011 Debbie Turner Chavers. All Rights Reserved. Protected by US and International copyright laws. Scripture references from King James bible.

No comments: