April 07, 2011

God Sees Us Naked

"God Sees Us Naked"
copyright © 1999 Debbie Turner Chavers




Hebrews 4:13  Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Isaiah 61:10  I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.


Our perception of how God sees us, varies from individual to individual.
God showed me that no matter how I was dressed. He sees my nakedness.
He sees your nakedness.
We dress in our facades with one another. Yet God sees us naked.
Everything about us is visible to His eyes, He saw our need for His covering and has provided that covering, through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
He has given us garments of salvation and a robe of righteousness.

~Debbie






All writing, poetry, posts, art, and photography, copyright © 2011 Debbie Turner Chavers. All Rights Reserved. Protected by US and International copyright laws. Scripture references from King James bible

No comments: